Wednesday, December 11, 2019

If I Was Principal For a Week

If I was principal for a week these are the five things I would change: 

1. I would make the school lunchtime longer because students are having too much fun and then they can't finish their game when lunchtime finishes.

2. I would extend the playground because the students would love to have the playground extented with more playing area.

3. I would add rugby posts because it gives the students more practice for rugby and league if they are kicker on their team.

4. I would add soccer goals underneath the rugby posts because then it gives you a variety of sports that the students can play.

5. I would install a fully lined out basketball court because the students would enjoy practising at school in their lunch hour or free time.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Tyler,

    My name is Leisha Ferguson and I am with the Summer Learning Journey. I live in Auckland and I am part of the team that will be commenting on your blog posts over the summer. I am really looking forward to getting to know you and reading your interesting blogs :)

    I really enjoyed reading about what you would do if you were principal for a week. It sounds like you are very sporty and I like that your ideas are considering how sport can be a part of your school more. I think it is a great idea to have a soccer goal underneath the rugby posts to create more variety of sports that can be played on the field. What is your favourite sport to play? I enjoy netball but haven’t played for years!

    I really hope you are enjoying the teaser week activities and are ready to get started with week 1 of the Summer Learning Journey on Monday 16th December. I cannot wait to see what your next blog post will be about!

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.