Monday, November 5, 2018

Descriptive Writing

At the moment in class we have been doing descriptive writing. We have been using pictures to give us ideas of what to write about. Here is a piece of writing I did.


Back In Time Hot Tub
One cold rainy day the rain was pouring down like Coal Creek Falls into the guttering, since I have a spa I decide to have a nice long warm relaxing hot tub. After about 20 mins my spa started to rapidly bubble and then it stopped wait but where am I. This is amazing I have somehow traveled back in time to the dinosaur age. This place Is so beautiful and peaceful. The trees are swaying like professional dancers.

All of the dinosaurs were so big and scaly, but there was one thing that was not peaceful it was ferocious and vicious. It was the T-rex, I could only hear RAW RRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!. I had to run there was nothing else to do or get eaten by the ferocious T-rex. He was roaring at me like a steam train chasing me down. I got away in the puka
(woods). I caught my breath and waited for a few long slow minutes. But then THUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!!!!!!!!!! Right beside me I saw the T-rex, I was so frightened I actually peed myself. I was now smelling like disgusting urine the dinosaur finally wanted to eat me but suddenly I woke up. TO BE CONTINUED...

1 comment:

  1. HI Tyler it's Eamon.
    I like that you used good language and spelling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.