Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Fitness

 Usually we do fitness everyday unless it's raining because we will just get soaking wet and sick. Normally we have a rotation and we're in groups going around different rotations for 45 seconds. The activities are basketball passes,tennis ball passes,bean bag throws,burpees,star jumps and a couple of other activities. the reason why I like fitness is because it keeps you active and fit instead of being lazy. Running is my favourite because you can run around the park and you will be puffed but fit after.


7 comments:

  1. Kia ora Tyler
    I like the backgrounds on your slide because they show how the exercises are done.
    Why do you think we do fitness every day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tyler it's TJ here fitness is fun for me and it has to be fun for you to but I will make you fit if you want me to. but hey I'm your biggest van in the word and I love your slide I hope see you around at school. See you later bye now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey tyler,
    This is great I like how you have put this as a post for your blog it stands out a lot of what we do in fitness fitness is a great way to start the day too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey tyler,
    This is great I like how you have put this as a post for your blog it stands out a lot of what we do in fitness fitness is a great way to start the day too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi tyler it Ethan here i like how you said you like fitness

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tyler Noah here Wow Looks like your geting ready to be the best soccer player EVER! I like the Push ups also I like that you do fitnnes how much days do you do fitnness? and You should say how to do the fitness moves Bye Noah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Tyler Mikayla from Rata class.
    I like the burpees.I like how you have made different slides of each one bye.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.