Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Best Part Of Me Poem

Best Part Of Me



Learning IntentionsI am learning to use language features to make my writing interesting and engaging for the reader.I am learning to think carefully about the words I use so that my writing is descriptive and engaging for the reader.I am learning to add an appropriate visual to my work
I will be successful when I can show….-I have used some language features to make my writing interesting and engaging (smile, metaphor, alliteration, onomatopoeia, rhyme)-I have carefully chosen some interesting words to include in my writing-I have some descriptive words in my writing (adjectives)
-I have added a photo to my writing















The best part of me is my WaeWae because they help me to kick a ball, and help me to juggle a ball. They help me to achieve all the sports I can achieve. They cling onto my bike like pegs. My legs make me jump like a kangarū. They help me to run as fast as a Cheetah.  My legs are as flexible as a slippery slidey nākahi (snake). My WaeWae is the best part of me because they help me do the things I love doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.