Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Port hills fire

Port hills fire

For the past two weeks the fire has been burning the port hills.


When I heard about the fire I freaked out because my friends live by the port hills. I heard about the fire 2 days after the fire started.

My friends had to get evacuated  because the fire was really close to their house. I was really worried because when the fire was going I was at my friends house playing in his backyard on the port hills until we seen the fire coming so we got in the car and went down the hill. Luckily the Firefighters put the fire out before it got to his house.

I felt very sorry for the people that lost their house in the fire and the guy who died in the helicopter crash.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.