Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Mountain creatures

One day I said I wanted to camp in the woods so I got packed and drove to the woods. When I got there I set up my tent loaded my sniper rifle and got dressed for hunting. I heard this noise in this cave so I got my sniper and went in to the cave but I forgot my torch so I had to go back out and grab it. When I went back in I seen these big scratch marks up the rock wall. Then I seen heaps of bones from cows. When I was walking out I heard heaps of weird noises coming from behind me. Then I heard footsteps so I turned around and pointed my gun but I didn't see anything so I kept walking. Then I seen something out of the corner of my eye climbing the wall. I turned around and seen a creature that looked like a human but had way longer arms and sharp claws so I shot it and ran back to my tent and sniped it. When it was night I went out with my assault rifle and went hunting for deer but instead I heard this loud roar coming from this big cliff so I climbed up the cliff and seen a bigfoot so I used all my bullets and killed it so the next day I left in a big hurry


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.