Friday, June 28, 2019

Lake Daniell Tramp

Lake Daniell Day Tramp


On the 12th of june we went to the Lewis Pass to do the Lake Daniell Tramp.
First we had to go in our car groups and go there.
My car group was Sam, Zac, Cullam, Jaxon and I, our driver was Matt Levien.
We left at about 8:45 am. It took us at least 1 hour and 30 minutes to get marble hill
car park. 


Once we got there we went over the rules and the risks of being stupid.
We started walking the track and it started off well.
I was walking with Nathan k and Nathan J.
We had our first break after 30 mins of walking. I had a barley sugar and a muesli bar.
It took at least 2 hours to get to the lake and another 2 hours back to the start. 

When we got the lake everyone went on the jetty.
I almost got pushed in by Nathan J.
We then had our lunch and a drink before we left to set off again.
On the way back we grabbed big sticks and through them into the river at the last bridge.
My heels were really saw after the walk and just wanted to go home, but we had to
drive back so 1 hour and 30 minutes of weird and funny songs we arrived
at school at about 6:00 pm.
The tramp was really fun but my feet were really saw after the walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.